Tuesday, April 6, 2010

MIA me

I realize I haven't posted in a while and I wanted to drop a note to say what's up. I've been frustrated with my blogger settings; I can't make the dashboard do certain blah blah blah technical stuff. I'm thinking of importing this blog over to Wordpress, where I have several blogs and no technical difficulties. Wordpress assures me the transition will be painless, followers will be imported as well, so you won't have to do anything but get used to a new web address. I'll keep you updated. Until then, thanks for your patience.

Oh, and if you're jonesing for a Cielo fix I invite you to peruse my new blog HEAVENLY FRIENDS, dedicated to Sharon and company. Just follow this link:

http://zzzigggzzzaggg.wordpress.com/

Hope you enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive