Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Big Changes

Hello, world. Big changes are coming to Witedahlia at blogspot. As I mentioned previously, I will be importing Ghostblog to wordpress. As a result, this blog will be renamed WiteDahlia! That makes sense, in my opinion, given the web address. Then I will be importing all my Witedahlia girly/journal/whatever stuff into this blog. And voilĂ ! Things will make sense and perhaps even get done in a timely fashion. Of course, links will be supplied when the transfer actually occurs; I'm just giving everyone a heads up. It's been very frustrating not being able to get any work on ghostblog done and to just have this blog lying dormant. So, thanks for your patience, and get ready for change! (Change is good.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive