Monday, September 7, 2009

Benedict Canyon

Many things have happened these last couple of months; it's ironic that when I become busy I have no time to write about anything! Other people manage, though, so I suppose I will have to learn to do it, too. I am sorry to report that I will probably not be going back to investigate the house in Benedict Canyon. Things could change, of course, but for many reasons I feel that for now, at least, the site has been tapped out. That's an over-simplification, but I don't have a better way of saying it. I have been investigating that house since 2005, and have had many experiences there. I've also collected a lot of data that it will take me a while yet to sift through. Now, though, I believe I should do what I was hesitant to do before: reveal the location of the house.

My friend, whose house I am and have been referring to, lives on Cielo Drive, just a few houses down the street from where Sharon Tate's house once stood. Yes, this is the area where the infamous Manson Family murders occurred on the night of August 8, 1969. Perhaps you can see why I didn't mention this before. Let me state right now that I have absolutely no interest in profiting in any way from the notorious nature of those crimes. I am not interested in dropping the names of famous ghosts (!) and I have enormous respect for the people that lost their lives that night. I sincerely believe that the spirits of some of those people linger in the canyon, however, and so I am reporting incidents that have happened during the investigation at the site.

Whew! Now that it's out, I feel a little better. I really agonized over whether or not to go into specifics, but how else am I going to add anything to our knowledge of the paranormal? Honesty is the only way we'll ever get anywhere. Now that the investigation is wrapped, I see it more clearly. So for the next several months I will be reporting on my findings at Cielo Drive from October 2005 to August 2009. Some of the most extraordinary things happened during that time, and I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to experience them. Now it's time to share. I'd better get to work on my next blog entry! See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive