Friday, June 19, 2009

One More Thing

One other thing of note happened the night I saw the Runner. It was the end of the night, about 1 AM, and we were packing up to leave. Jeff left to say good bye to the home-owner, who was on the bottom storey of the 3 storey house. I was on the top floor, bent over my bags of equipment. So essentially Jeff had gone downstairs and I was alone.

As I packed up I got a slighly weird feeling, which I assumed was because I was alone. But when I straightened up and looked out across the dim living room, I saw a person, a man, walking toward the stairs. I assumed it was Jeff, or at least I told myself that I assumed it was Jeff, even though he walks fast and I knew he should have been down the stairs already.

I looked around the living room and then I walked over to the top of the spiral staircase and looked down. I saw Jeff was at the very last step on the bottom floor, just stepping off them into the room. That made it sort of equivocal, but I really felt that he was too far downstairs for me to have just seen him in the living room.

So we left and I mentioned it to Jeff in the car. Turns out that not only was I right about him going downstairs right away, before I'd seen the man; but he'd actually lingered for a long time on the bottom step before he walked into the room on the bottom floor. He said as soon as he got to the stairs he felt uncomfortable and so he'd paused at the bottom for a long time to sort of collect himself before he entered the room.

What all this means is that I probably saw an apparition of a tall man in a light colored shirt crossing the living room. It is a bit equivocal compared to the Runner, but I do think it was a paranormal event.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive